Selfie Geolocator Angular 5

These days I am trying to get my hands dirty on Angular 4, typescript and Webpack. My main task was to reformat the code that I am presenting here (written in angular 1) to Angular 4 etc.

My Experience with Angular 4

First of all at this moment I am still learning the Angular 4 ecosystem (webpack, ts etc) but I will add the key differences between Angular 1 and 2-4

You don't have to know Angular 1 in order to learn Angular 4. The philosophy of the latest version of Angular is completely component based and controllers and $scope don't exist.
Angular 2 is currently being developed in Typescript but will be compatible with both ES5 & ES6 JavaScript standards.
 Structural directives syntax is changed.
Angular 2 uses camelCase syntax for built-in directives.
Way of Bootstrapping Angular Application is changed.
Ways of Dependency Injection is Changed- syntax changed.
Way of routing is Changed- syntax changed.
You can compare the two apps that are doing the same thing with a different way and feel free to commit your changes if It is necessary!

Repository Selfie App Angular 1

Repository Selfie App Angular 4 

Σχόλια